£7495Vertigo Motors is proud to present the new, Limited Edition, 2020 Vertigo-Vertical-Model R2. This new Model R has been revised extensively both internally & externally. It is the direct evolution of it’s already hugely successful predecessor. This new model benefits from a full year of technical advancements & developments following feedback from our World Championship Factory Team. This ensures the new 2020 R model is even more refined and advanced than ever before. This new racing model is available in the Vertigo engine range 125, 200, 250 and 300cc versions. Each of these versions have been subject to a meticulous testing & technical development by our engineers. If you demand the ultimate in quality, advanced technology & performance, then this in the bike for you!
2020 R2 Engine Features
• New Airbox & Twin Air Filter: This complete redesign of the airbox helps to greatly increase engine performance. It is also much slimmer than in previous models. Giving the bike a leaner & more aggressive look.
• Racing Throttle Body: This gives a much faster and even more precise throttle response, throughout the rev range.
• New Factory Exhaust: Helps increase engine performance & response.
• Flywheel Weight Kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even smoother & more controlled, helping to optimise drive and traction in all conditions.
• Carbon Fibre Engine Case Guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.
• Intercooler In Anodised Red Finish: Helps to keep the engine running at it’s optimum temperature.
• New 2020 R2 Spec Mapping: Together with other engine upgrades provides +4CV & 10% more torque.
Introducing the 2020 Vertigo Vertical Perfecting The Revolution! Vertigo Motors is delighted to present the latest evolution of the Vertical-Works model. This new model will be available in the traditional 125, 250 and 300cc versions, and new for 2020 the exciting 200cc and 280cc versions too.
Our team of Vertigo engineers, guided by our brand ambassador and 12 times Trial World Champion Dougie Lampkin, who in turn has worked relentlessly during the 2019 season with our extremely talented team of World Championship riders, consisting of Jaime Busto, Jorge Casales and Berta Abellan. Collectively they have ensured that the latest 2020 version of this already extremely advanced 2 stroke, fuel injection machine is even more refined and reliable than ever before.
The 125cc is a model which has already earned its place in the elite stable of Vertigo models. In the hands of Pau Martinez becoming 2019 European 125cc Champion in its debut year.
VERTICAL 2020 200cc and 280cc
The new 200cc model, combines the very best elements of both the 250cc and 125cc models. Resulting in a bike capable of taking on virtually any challenge. Whilst always providing the rider with total control of their machine. This new model is ideal for first time riders, or those who do not require the full power of a 250cc or higher capacity bike. Yet who still demand enough power to take on challenging sections and lines.
The 280cc similarly combines the best elements of the 250cc and 300cc models to provide intermediate and advanced riders with a very responsive and powerful bike capable of attacking extremely challenging sections and lines. This 280cc model is only available upon request.
Each version of this 2020 model has been subject to the same meticulous technical development. Meaning this new model, takes the already most technically advanced and revolutionary trials bike on the market, to a whole new level and keeps the bike in an entire class of its own.
If you demand the ultimate in quality, advanced technology and performance then this is the bike for you.
The distinctive and attractive new aesthetics of the bike are achieved thanks to the totally new look 2020 graphics with their matte finish, combined with the new olive green chassis colour scheme. Complimented by the many red anodised components such as the stunning new billet machined wheel hubs and triple clamps, red anodised cylinder head, engine and chassis fixings and front subframe. While the new for 2020 black finish of the wheel rims, skid plate and side stand add a touch of class to this very attractive new bike.