Vertigo is proud to introduce the new Titanium R Limited Edition MY2022. With a limited production of only 40 units Worldwide, the Titanium R is without a doubt the most exclusive trials motorcycle in the market, featuring extensive and unique features like the titanium frame, optimised for the 2022 model by introducing a new machined shock absorber support also made of titanium.
Another component to highlight is the new, smaller and detachable machined clutch cover which contributes to differentiating this model from any other models in the market.
The Titanium R 2022 is the first and only production trials model in the industry to mount Tech Factory Kashima Gold forks, which along the 3-way Reiger shock absorber, provide outstanding riding dynamics. The user can easily adjust the settings to suit their preferences.
Additional distinctive components of the Titanium R 2022 include the Raptor foot-rests, with the serial number engraved on them, like on the limited series frame plate.
The titanium muffler, one of the most valued components by Vertigo users, is also a special feature of the Titanium R 2022.
A significant innovation is the incorporation of a new inlet manifold, with a built-in temperature and pressure sensor.
A machined brake pedal in black is also included in the list of model specific components.
The list of features of the Titanium R 2022 also includes a 6mm Costa Parts crankcase protector in aluminium 7075, offering exceptional protection to all components.
The carbon caps of the engine also contribute to the protection against bumps or scratches on the most sensitive areas of the bike, which significantly increases its reliability and reduces maintenance.
This season, the value of the Titanium R is even greater, as it is the first model of the Titanium range to incorporate the features introduced by the Nitro model 2022 such as the side exhaust, the redistribution of electrical components and new water pump, petrol tank and filter box.
Titanium R 2022 Highlights
• Titanium frame with machined shock absorber support in Titanium
• Detachable machined clutch cover
• Kashima Gold coating Tech Factory fork
• 3 way Reiger monoshock suspension
• New inlet manifold, with a built-in temperature and pressure sensor
• Numbered Raptor foot-rests
• Titanium muffler
• Anodised red Lever adjusters
• Special Edition plate 1/40
• Carbon engine caps
• Costa Parts crankcase protector in aluminium 7075
• Renthal Fatbar handlebar
• Snake Skin vinyls with greater resistance to abrasion
• Interior rear fender adhesive
• Weight: 66kg
• Nitro features: side exhaust, the redistribution of electrical components and new water pump, petrol tank and filter box