Vertigo Motors is proud to present the new, Limited Edition, 2020 Vertigo-Dougie Lampkin Replica. Available in 250 and 300cc this new DL Replica has been revised extensively both internally and externally.
Now in its third year this model is the direct evolution of its already hugely successful predecessors. The new Dougie Lampkin Replica benefits from a further full year of technical advancements and developments following feedback from Dougie’s vast wealth of knowledge and experience gained whilst winning his 12 World titles, in addition to which we can add his 4 straight victories at the SSDT and other prestigious events such as the Scott Trial, these latest successes all coming aboard a Vertigo. All of this unrivalled experience and expertise has been channelled directly into the designing and building of this new DL Replica.
Dougie has spent endless hours working very closely together with our team of engineers at the Factory, intensively testing and refining the bike. This has enabled us to build the most responsive, agile, smooth and refined DL Replica to date.
The bike is a true replica in every sense, as all of Dougie’s own personal preferences in frame and suspension geometry, power delivery and map settings, have been incorporated into this latest model. As well as all of these personal settings the bike is loaded with a wealth of high-end racing components.
The new Tech Factory spec forks in combination with the multi adjustable three-way Reiger rear shock provide extremely smooth and responsive feedback to the rider, whilst also allowing any rider to further fine tune their suspension set up depending on their individual riding style.
The 2020 airbox is of a complete new design, which helps to greatly increase engine performance. It is also much more rigid and slimmer than the previous model, giving the bike a leaner and more aggressive look. Also new for 2020 is the intercooler which helps keep the engine at its optimum operating temperature.
Dougie’s personal preference in terms of throttle body and 366g flywheel weight ensure an extremely smooth and controllable power delivery.
The Titanium exhaust is another signature feature to this model. And of course, the Renthal bars have always been Dougie’s own personal choice of handlebar.
A two-position mapping switch now incorporated into the airbox allows the rider to easily and instantly switch between Dougie’s two most versatile personal maps.
The machined, red anodised wheel rims, with black anodised billet hubs and triple clamps give the bike a distinctive racing look and set it aside from other models.
Whilst the carbon-fibre engine case guards, as well as protecting vulnerable parts of the engine help to add to the factory look of this bike.
The frame benefits from reinforcement to key areas and is finished in a classy black paint. The new white, red, black, and green graphics give a fresh and unique look to the bike whilst at the same time keeping true to Vertigo Motors traditionally colour scheme.
You will also find Dougie’s personal logo in many areas of the bike with his own signature prominently displayed on the new airbox, plus his most recent SSDT victories celebrated on the rear mudguard.
And to finish off and leave no one in doubt as to who’s replica bike this is, each Dougie Lampkin Replica will come with its own limited edition engraved metal plate.
The Vertigo Factory will produce only 75 exclusive units for World wide distribution. Therefore this model is a true limited edition bike, which only a few lucky people will have the chance of owning.
2020 DLR Engine Key Features
• New airbox and Twin Air filter: Complete redesign of the airbox helps to greatly increase engine performance.
• DL throttle body: Dougie’s personal choice gives an extremely smooth and precise throttle response.
• New Titanium exhaust: Helps increase engine performance and response and saves 235g over standard.
• Flywheel weight kit 366g: Allows the power delivery of the bike to be even smoother and more controlled, helping to optimise drive and traction.
• Carbon fibre engine case guards: Added protection for the engine cases, whilst adding to the overall racing look of the bike.
• Intercooler in anodised red finish: Helps to keep the engine running at its optimum temperature.
• New 2020 DL Replica spec mapping: Together with other engine upgrades provides +4hp and 10% more torque.
2020 DLR Cycle Parts Key Features
• New location of mapping switch: Now incorporated into the airbox cover. This allows the rider to switch between maps with ease.
• Tech Factory spec forks: Give maximum precision and responsive feedback to the rider.
• Reiger three-way rear shock: Provides smooth and controlled suspension travel, as well as improved traction and stability.
• Vertigo Design Footpegs: In anodised black with non-slip steel pins.
• Red anodised clutch and brake adjusters: Allow instant fine tuning of your controls.
• Throttle cable adjuster: Fine tune your throttle at the handlebar.
• Lanyard type kill switch: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
• Ultra light, billet machined, triple Clamps: In anodised black finish.
• Renthal Handlebars, grips and bar pad.
• New Design Skidplate: In Anodised black.
• Vertigo Billet Machined Factory Hubs: In anodised black finish.
• Factory spec machined rear wheel rim: In anodised red finish.
• FIM spec rear disk brake: Competition ‘ready to race’ feature.
• New graphics and chassis colour scheme: Give a classy new look to this model. Weight 67.7kg