Its most remarkable and unique feature is the Nitro frame built in Titanium with a machined shock absorber support also made of Titanium.
Additional distinctive components made of titanium are the Raptor footrests, and the exhaust with the new designed Titanium logo engraved on it.
It could not be otherwise, this model incorporates Factory Kashima Gold forks, which along the 3-way Reiger shock absorber, provides outstanding riding dynamics.
The list of special components which contribute to differentiate this model from any other bike existing in the market include the detachable machined clutch cover, the machined brake pedal tip, the 6mm Costa Parts crankcase protector, carbon protectors for the clutch and flywheel covers, red silicone cooling hoses and red kit lever adjusters.
The lucky owners of the NITRO TITANIUM R 2023 will also receive a Vertigo mat to keep the bike in the garage as a model with such unique features deserves.
Titanium R 2023 key features
• Titanium frame with machined shock absorber support in Titanium
• Detachable machined clutch cover
• Kashima Gold coating Tech Factory fork
• 3 way Reiger monoshock suspension
• Built-in temperature and pressure sensor in manifold
• Titanium Raptor footrests
• Titanium exhaust
• Anodised red Lever adjusters
• Special Edition plate 1/40
• Carbon engine protectors
• Costa Parts crankcase protector in aluminium 7075
• Renthal Fatbar handlebar
• Rear Fender Interior vinyl
• Red cooling hoses
• Machined brake pedal tip
• Vertigo mat